- CLEANING: All costume pieces must be returned clean and free of stains and body odor. Anything returned will be assessed and an additional cleaning fee of $35 will be charged if required.
- ALTERATIONS: Rental items must be returned in their original condition. Costumes may NOT be cut, dyed, painted or altered without written permission from Clothing from Italy. Tape, iron-on, bonding-web, glue or any other type of adhesives may NOT be used on costumes. If a costume is returned altered or damaged, fees will be charged.
- DEPOSITS: All rentals require a security deposit. The standard security deposit rate is 30% of the total rental and is to be charged with the rental fee prior to shipping. And it should be submitted via email transfer will be credited via email transfer when the rental is complete (all items returned in proper condition). https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/send-money-online
- LATE RETURN FEES: Our rental fees are determined on a per piece basis. If the rental time exceeds the agreed upon rental period, a charge of 20% of the total rental will be added for each additional day. If additional rescheduling of a rental period is required, please contact Clothing from Italy LLC as soon as possible. Rescheduling must be approved for late fees not to occur.
- RESTOCKING FEES: Any rental requiring the pulling/shipping of costumes that are cancelled prior to the completion of the rental agreement will have an automatic $40 fee.
- DAMAGED COSTUME FEES: Normal wear and tear on costumes are expected and won’t incur extra charges. Damage beyond normal wear and tear will incur extra charges. Damage charges will be assessed for broken zippers, detached garment pieces, make-up or other permanent stains or any other damage that renders the costume not rentable. It includes the cost of the supplies needed to restore the garment to its original state as well as labor costs. Major damage to costumes, including irreparable tears, or irreversible marks will be assessed at the replacement value of the costume.
- LOST ITEM FEES: Lost costumes will be assessed with a lost costume fee of the replacement value of the costume.
- RETURN RENTAL DATE: The return date is calculated by your production closing date (or last competition date) plus ten calendar days to allow you cleaning and packaging time. Additional time will be priced as described in “Late return fees”.
- DISCLAIMER: Clothing from Italy LLC and its employees are not responsible for accidents or injuries related directly or indirectly from the use of the rented item.